PLEASE NOTE THAT CE CREDIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE LIVE PRESENTATION
This program fulfills the requirement for CFP Board approved Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP® professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct effective October 1, 2019.
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
- Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty.
- Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a client.
- Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest.
- Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP professionals.
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing financial planning.
November 13, 2019 2:00 PM Eastern
FPA Member Price: