This course provides practical applications for Vanguard’s Advisor’s Alpha behavioral coaching concept. The discussion will focus on the principles and process underlying effective behavioral coaching, including the 3P’s: planning, proactivity, and positivity, and the 3A’s: assess, address, and audit. We will also discuss why behavioral coaching is crucial to the success of the advisor’s business and the outcomes of their clients.
Overview: General review of subject from a broad perspective/ dive into basic knowledge on a skill or topic. For newer CFP® professionals or unfamiliar with subject.
- Analyze a client's degree of risk, and loss aversion and insure recommendations are consistent with a client's risk propensity, attitudes, capacity, knowledge, and needs.
- Evaluate how a client's values and attitudes will affect their goals and a planner's recommendations.
- Learn about the focus on human elements of advice.
- Discuss the importance of a written financial plan.
- Describe how to implement a coaching process.
May 05, 2020 2:00 PM Eastern